Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's Been Happening At Gym Superstar?

It's been a busy week here at Gym Superstar. The website is about 90% done (it's done enough that I'm going to send you there to check it out anyways). We are planning and organizing our spring bootcamps to begin in april. We are setting up a date for my High Performance Health Seminar. And we are getting ready to do A LOT of travelling in May.

I'll be in D.C and Virginia for about a week and then at the end of May I'll be in New Jersey for a Conference. There's a lot of stuff to do in a short amount of time but that's why Justin and I sat down and wrote out what had to be done and by when.

Just doing that is going to help us make sure we stay on track and get it all accomplished.

Have you been planning and writing down what steps you need to take to reach your goals???

Side note: I've gotten such good feedback from Step 1 and 2 about changing your 'reality' it kind of caught me off guard a little bit. I knew people would be interested, but i didn't think you'd be THAT interested. I LOVE getting those emails from you. And don't worry, more steps are coming.

Anyways, I've been getting a lot of emails about cheap ways to workout. (ie. not paying 50 bucks a month for a gym membership, and not paying a personal trainer...i still hate being called that sometimes....a bazillion dollars for lack luster results).

So there are two things I wanted to tell you about today.

ONE: The Gym Superstar In-home program is READY and it's extremely affordable and it's not 100's of pages of crap to read through, just the plan and some cool audio interviews that will help. I just put it up on the homepage of the new website at http://www.gymsuperstar.com

TWO: People have suggested I start a coaching program. I don't know how much it would cost (it would be a lot less then hiring a guy who got his certification over the internet....our industry is idiotic...seriously). The only thing I'm asking if there is interest for it. That's all. So please let me know if you'd be interested in it and if there's enough I'll go ahead and figure out how we can make it win-win for everybody.

I learned a couple new exercises last week that I'll be filming in the next week and will make those available on the blog as soon as they're done.

So, not really a lot of teaching or learning in this email...sorry...I just wanted to make sure you were up to date on everything and if you have any questions or such just let me know :).

Keep ROCKIN' IT!

Dan Grant
The Vitality Coach
http://www.gymsuperstar.com

PS - follow me of twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dgfitness

No comments: