Monday, March 30, 2009

Gym Superstar Recipe of the Week: Balsamic Glazed Salmon

I'll be honest, this weekend was very unproductive, but for a reason.

Because I planned on it to be that way.

I needed a weekend to relax with some of the 'boys' and take a break
from business so I did.

Now I'm ready to rock it some more this week.

But I do still have a NEW recipe for this week.

Balsamic Glazed Salmon


1 tbsp.olive oil
4-5oz. salmon fillets
sea salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp. honey

Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Season both sides of salmon
with salt and pepper. Add salmon to skillet and cook 2 minutes
per side. In small bowl, mix together vinegar and honey. Add
mixture to skillet and simmer until fish is tender and liquid reduces,
about 2 minutes. Serves 4.

267 calories, 12g fat, 8g carbs, 28g protein

Let me know how you like it.

Keep ROCKIN' IT!

Dan Grant
http://www.gymsuperstar.com

PS - If you're in the Edmonton, Sherwood Park, or Beaumont area we
have our first bootcamp of the spring season starting Thursday, April 14.
Head to http://www.gymsuperstar.com/bootcamp.html for more info.

No comments: