Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year's!

Hi,

Wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year's!

I'm looking forward to having 2009 be the most successful and fun year of my life and I hope you're looking forward to the same for you, as well.

Me and 'The Beast' wanted to wish you a Happy New Year's on video too so last night at about 1030pm we shot this short vid. I was whispering (didn't want to startle Beast :) ) so turn up the speakers.

Since me and Marleen (my gf) won't be seeing each other until May potentially we decided to just lay low and go to a free ice skating for about an hour and then just relax and watch the Canada vs USA Junior Hockey game (which Canada won....OH YA!).

So this vid was shot right after we got home from the skate.





Gym Superstar is officially launching as a business in the next couple weeks and we have a lot planned for you in 2009. We've hit a couple 'road blocks' already, but that happens and we are working through all of that 'stuff'.

Have a great New Year's and let's ROCK 2009!

Dan Grant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no u didnt!!!
Cris