Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I slept on the couch last night

No, I wasn't drinking 'til the wee hours of the morning (haven't done that in a while).

And no, my girlfriend didn't send me there :). (she can't anyways being all the way in Virginia)

The reason I spent the night on the couch at Justin's (the CEO of Gym Superstar) house last night is because we were doing everything we could do to get ready for the launch of our very first product with Gym Superstar, and it took all night.

There was no hype to this program...didn't want there to be any, personally.

What we did was expand one of my products into something that is way more complete and will be more beneficial for you.

This is the time in January where all those Resolutions you made start to feel harder and harder to stay with and this year my goal is to help you achieve them.

I've told you this dozens of times I'm sure, but 2009 is the year of transparency for me, meaning I'll be open and honest to you and not hide anything (like the kit kat ice cream I had at 10:30pm Saturday while working on the website copy...I'm glad I could enjoy it too, since my diet allows me to indulge every once in a while).

We are going to do a fast action type thing with the launch too (or whatever marketers call it), so it will be discounted until Wednesday night the 14th and then the price will go up.

I always don't really like writing emails like this because sometimes they sound like sales pitches and that's not what I'm going for here.

Of course, I'd love for you to purchase the program and be apart of our members only forum.

For one, because I think it will help you, especially the forum because you'll be able to ask us whatever you want and we'll always be downloading recipes and workouts to it.

And second, and for more selfish reasons, because this is a business and to run afloat we need income coming in. That's just the truth.

So after all that mumbo jumbo, I really urge you to head over to http://www.gymsuperstar.com and see what the IGNITE Starter Program is all about and see if it can help you.

Keep ROCKIN' IT!

Dan Grant
The Vitality Coach

PS - Remember that on Wednesday night the price is going to increase so if you want the IGNITE Program for les.s then just head over to http://www.gymsuperstar.com before Wednesday night :).

PPS - yes ladies, Scott is currently available

No comments: