Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Finally Clear

Hi,

Lately my energy has been through the roof.

Maybe it’s because I’m back to my diet rather then the holiday diet you might have fell for too.

Maybe it’s because I’m back into my exercise groove.

Maybe it’s because my mind can’t stop coming up with cool ideas to help you and my business.

Or maybe, just maybe it’s because I’ve realized something that has changed the way I live and teach.

Fat loss is a HUGE deal right now because it’s January and people are gun-ho about getting to the gym and doing whatever they can to get back into great shape and never look back.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t exactly work for a lot of people out there, does it?

I’ve been in the industry a long time now and I always knew it, but it didn’t really hit me until lately how much society is making health a very low priority.

We get bombarded with ads about the latest new miracle pill.

If you don’t have a six-pack, just bu.y this cool looking ab machine for only 3 easy paymants of $29.95

If you want a snack, eat these 100 calorie cookies as a ‘healthy’ alternative.

Do you have this problem? Well, just take this pill (that has no long term research) and you should be fine.

What’s our deal here?

I see guys who just want to get bigger arms and of course want them fast so the only option they see is steroids.

I see young woman who are desperately trying to lose belly fat and feel drugs could be the only option.

I’ve been caught up in the whole “I need to get bigger” and all of a sudden I’m ingesting some sort of weight gainer with who knows was in it.

What ever happened to healthy living?

I currently have about 125 emails in my inbox that I still need to answer. I get emails daily from people telling me their goals and frustrations from constant failures of trying ‘this’ diet or trying to workout ‘this’ way.

If we focused on pure health as I like to call it, then we’d all be golden.

Let’s all go back to the basics. Let’s eat natural food that grows from the ground.

Let’s exercise for life. You need to be strong. That means lifting heavy weight (you won’t get bulky) and doing it consistently.

I’ve just started writing a new book (which as of now the goal is to be ready by next fall) about all of this. You are now part of a journey (an interactive one). My goal is to stop focusing on doing anything possible to get those bigger arms or six-pack abs. Those results are very well possible with my new program and diet but it will happen naturally.

Health is what matters. It breads success and happiness.

More to come…

Keep ROCKIN’

Dan Grant
The Vitality Coach

PS – If you haven’t downloaded the full e-course yet just go here to grab it.

No comments: