Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's your fat loss vision?

You know I read a lot and listen a lot to very highly successful people to see if I can pick up anything that I can apply to myself.

Well, to be honest, all I keep hearing about is having a clear vision on what you want.

Boy, that's always been really tough for me. Do you remember in my last newsletter when I talked about being a wandering generality?
I always want newer and better things. I focus on one thing and then a month later I want something else. Very scattered.

I find that to be true about most people who are starting to make changes or are thinking about making changes in their lives.

Some people (like I used to) think so much about what they might want that they never actually buckle down and figure out what they ACTUALLY want.

My clear vision is starting to get very clear in my mind.

I've even started my very first vision board (and from how successful they seem to be for A LOT of very successful people), I think you should do the same.

I have 2 bullentin boards. One for business and life goals. The other for health and fitness goals.
So on my business and life vision board for example, I have the Men's Health logo on it because I want to be in Men's Health magazine. I also have a picture of a very high quality suit, one that I envision myself wearing to business meetings and just at my business.

On the health and fitness vision board, I have a picture of vegetables because I want vegetables to be in my diet in all my big meals. I have a picture of a muscular arm because I want to grow my arms and get them more defined.

Those are just some of what I have. I'm going to put some quotes on it too.

Have fun with it. See what you want in your future and if you come across a picture in a magazine of a watch you want then pin in on your vision board.

And make sure you put it somewhere where you'll see it quite often. Implant it in your brain.

I have mine right next to my bed so I see last thing when I get into to bed and first thing when I get up in the morning.

Hey, it's worked for a lot of people, i'm extremely confident it will work for me, so why not give it a try?

Keep ROCKIN' IT!

Dan Grant
The Vitality Coach
http://www.twitter.com/dgfitness

PS - Do you already have a vision board? If so, let me know how it's worked for you and if you recommend it.

No comments: