Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Birthday Fitness Fun....and The People Pull

Hey Superstars,

So today is my birthday.

I'm 27 today and I'm having a Fitness Birthday party by working for 15 hours from 6am-9pm.

Why?

Well, one reason is because I don't really have family here in Edmonton. They are all in Thunder Bay, ON and my girlfriend is in Virginia going to grad school. All my buddies work at the gym anyways so I will be having some fun with them.

Maybe doing something like we did last Friday...The People Pull

Behind me on the pull is Scott and Michelle (aka. the fitest person in the world)...

Every friday we do an intense workout together and then sometimes we decide to experiment a little bit....

Have fun laughing at Michelle screaming for her safety at the back (By the way, I don't reccomend trying this yourself...we are trained professionals you know...or trained idiots :) )

It's fun, a little strange, but who cares?



Do you have any fun, maybe weird exercises that you do at the gym?

Keep ROCKIN' IT!

Dan Grant

PS - A have some new videos coming soon...cable training, inhome workouts, fast workouts....they're coming so keep a look out for them.

1 comment:

Fay J said...

happy birthday!! hope it was fun!