Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gym Superstar Exercise Of the Day #3

Hey Superstars,

It's 11pm right now and I'm 'up and at 'em' in about 5 and a half hours but I wanted to make sure that you got exercise #3 for week.

It's called the plank walk and my fabulous client Fawn helped me out by demonstrating the exercise for you.

(Pay close attention to the evil look she's giving me when I accidently call her Fay...oops)

Some points to remember about this exercise:

- keep your core tight while performing the exercise

- try and keep a fairly straight line from your shoulder to your ankle while performing the plank

- if you feel any discomfort in your shoulder then STOP!

- try to do as many as you can and then build from there

Enjoy the video!





Keep ROCKIN' IT!

Dan Grant

PS - I have an interview about an awesome fitness success story that will inspire you to make fitness apart of your daily life so make sure you stay tuned for that.

No comments: