Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Megan Fox Abs Workout and Gym Superstar Exercise of The Day #5

Hey Superstars,

Megan Fox = Sexy Abs

Now is Megan’s workout a good one?

Probably not. Well, if she’s working out with a celebrity trainer then for sure not. Sorry Hollywood trainers but most of you are idiots.

In fact, I’ve read that she’s super lazy and tells her trainer to go home because she doesn’t want to workout most times.

She does control what she eats, however, but I’m guessing she probably doesn’t cook much. And don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying this as a bad thing, I would love to have my nutrition taken care of by someone else too if I could. I say good for her. But let’s get back on subject.

Ms. Fox has great genetics and does workout, but her workouts don’t exactly need to be top notch to get her that great body, because she already has the great body.



But what about people like you and me who weren’t exactly blessed with amazing genetics. Can we still get an incredible mid-section that will turn some heads?

For sure we can. It’s just going to take some work and planning.

Of course, you need the right attitude and get a clear vision of what you want.

Then it’s time to get to work, and I do mean work. ‘No sissy’s allowed’ kind of work:).
Full body exercises with interval training and a good nutrition plan.

Nutrition is such a hassle, I know. But it’s unfortunately completely necessary so you have to eat right. I’ve had the most success with the Precision Nutrition Program. Maybe you’ve had success with another program.

If you have, let us know below. We’re a team after all so make sure if you do know of any good programs to help your teammates out (other blog readers) and let them know about it:).

The Gym Superstar Exercise of the Day #5 is a GREAT exercise to help you on your way to a sexy mid-section.



Keep ROCKIN' IT!

Dan Grant

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um hey Dan Grant! How about putting up some awe inspiring catch phrases like you promised me!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I love these exercises. I've tried every one so far. Keep them coming!

lol. By the way, the guy in the back left at the end of the video flexes his biceps for you at the very end. ha.

Dan Grant said...

I know...that's the 'crazy' Romanian :)....funny dude