Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feeling like total crap and working out

I had a rough day at the gym today. My workout didn't exactly go as planned.

Why?

I give you a little insight on my currently not very good sleeping pattern which is the number 1 reason.

But, what do you want to hear about?

Let me know in the comments section below.

Enjoy!



Now I'm not saying that if you feel a little tired then don't workout because I know that's the perfect excuse to not go to the gym.

I'm saying that if you're body is just physically exhausted then take a break for a day or two. I've already got a few workout in this week and have a very intense cardio workout (which I hope to get on video) tomorrow, so doing today's workout would have been totally unproductive.

Any thoughts?

Keep ROCKIN' IT!

Dan Grant

2 comments:

Fay J said...

Thanks for the tip of the day. Hope you got some sleep. It's definitely helpful to hear, and ya, not to be taken advantage of. Thanks again, keep your eyes on the road.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan!
Nice to finally put a face to the inspiration I keep reading from you. I mentioned to you about my weight loss success and yes, it too had many crap days, but when that happened and I took those few days off, I realized just how much I MISSED my workouts. I didnt have the energy and I just felt a bit "off" without the workout. So inevitably I would come back to the gym or my treadmill at home and be excited and READY to get back to work! So I agree.... listen to your body, dont beat yourself up when you just dont feel like it. Your body...inside and out.... will thank you for it in the long run!
Rockin right back at ya!
Charley